The go-to rim for most road applications, the Pacenti Forza is teamed up with reliable, Italian-made Miche Primato Syntesi hubs and Sapim stainless steel, double butted spokes for a lightweight, stiff, reliable wheel. Available in drillings from 20/24 spoke through to 32/32 allowing for a build balanced to each rider’s needs.
Black rim, silver spokes, black hub.
The spoke chosen for this build is the Sapim D-Light in silver, which has excellent strength to weight characteristics for this wheel. CX-Ray is available as a cost-extra option.
Estimated wheel system weight is around 1600g.
- Rim features:
- Offset rear drilling for improved stiffness
- 20mm internal width for a smoother tyre profile
- Tubeless compatible inner profile
- Welded joint, machined braking surface, 6061 heat-treated alloy
- Rim weight 450g approx
- Hub features:
- 12mm steel axles and 6001/6901 sealed cartridge bearings
- Quiet & efficient freehub mechanism in AL7075-T6
- Excellent build quality and durable
- 100/130mm OLD (typical road measurements)
- Pair weigh only 433g